Nightmare Nightmare

The idea is there, but I feel there's a lot more you could've done with it. Like it's not very complex, and sometimes that's okay, but the hi-hats are far too simple for D&B and the feel just isn't there. It doesn't flow as a Drum and Bass song should.

But I like where you were going with it, it just definitely needs some work to achieve its maximum potential :)

TheFatRat - Never Be Alone TheFatRat - Never Be Alone

Absolute respect to you. Gives me chills every time I hear it <3

TheFatRat - Xenogenesis TheFatRat - Xenogenesis

I remember the day I found this and I lost my crap :O
An unbelievable song, very beautifully written and sounds wonderful! Fantastic job! :D

TheFatRat - Fly Away feat. Anjulie TheFatRat - Fly Away feat. Anjulie

Oh gosh, this is beautiful! <3

F-777 - The Secret Dynasty F-777 - The Secret Dynasty

Man, this song is catchy! <3

Termina Termina

I really like the sounds of this song a lot! It's enjoyable to hear, and that's one thing you want in a song :) The right is really nice too, the only thing I'd say to work on is the mixing of the track in very few ways, and maybe better choice in drum samples :)

But besides that, the writing is very nice, for it has a great flow and a beautiful feel to it <3 Great job man! I hope to hear even more from you in the future, because you have a lot of potential :D

Nicfart646 responds:

Thank you so much for the feedback! I agree with you on the drums. I have a very limited drum collection but I'm working on it! The mixing also should've been worked on a little more. But yeah, I'm slowly improving and with help of my father I might be able to become like him soon. ;)

Revolution Revolution

This track still blows me away!!! God, you did a wonderful job on this! >:)

KrattKing - /Run W/ Mytro KrattKing - /Run W/ Mytro

How do you even think the ideas for these tracks?! Your style is so inventive! If only you could extend the length of your songs. Perhaps combine multiple segments of songs into one.

KrattKing responds:

I have no idea myself...

KrattKing - Repeat KrattKing - Repeat

This is honestly super unique, I really like this! The flow is unreal with this! :o

New Generation New Generation